Sunday, May 14, 2006

More Disturbing stuff....



I read part of a study by Chandra Tiwary, who was the chief of pediatric endocriology at Brooke Army Medical Center in Texas, at http://www.nobreastcyst.com/shampoo.html
She did a study on shampoos that were very high in estrogens and were favoured by African Americans (because they were deep-conditioning). In her research, she found a 14 month old who had developed breasts and pubic hair within months of starting to use the shampoo, due to the very high doses of estrogens in the shampoo. The symptoms went away when they stopped using the shampoo. This also links to the fact that kids are hitting puberty earlier. And, apparently, the breast development symptom isn't only for girls. This might explain why some boys in my high school had bigger boobs than me.

10 Comments:

At 3:56 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This explains everything. Where do I get some of this shampoo?

 
At 9:44 a.m. , Blogger Snoozie said...

Oh Shaela....

 
At 10:38 a.m. , Blogger DJH said...

What's wrong w/ frozen pizza? I mean, I don't mean there isn't anything wrong w/ it. I'm just wondering if you have a specific complaint, other than the consistent terribleness of McCain's commercials.

 
At 3:41 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANT BELIEVE U GUESSED IT WAS ME. WOW.

 
At 3:43 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i spelled my name wrong. lol. im such an idiot. i spell it with a y at work all the time or else ppl ask for sheila. o man.

 
At 6:45 p.m. , Blogger DJH said...

Shaela, you work with Sheila? I've heard she is pretty cool.

P.S. I don't think iman is an idiot.

 
At 4:35 p.m. , Blogger DJH said...

But it's so easy to make, plus it tastes like circles.

 
At 9:21 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think iman is an idiot either daphid.

 
At 12:58 p.m. , Blogger Samuel said...

man...

 
At 8:24 a.m. , Blogger Floozie said...

that kid looks like s/he isn't getting enough fiber

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home